Accessories are available for purchase to pair with your hearing aid to enhance your listening and communications in a variety of settings.
Some of the more popular hearing aid accessories include:
- Remote microphones to help hear distant conversation within a room.
- TV streamers to enhance television listening.
- Sound bars to redirect speaker sounds that is in the back of flat screen televisions.
- Captioning telephones.
Hillcrest demonstrates these accessories and provides more information about our hearing services at our drop-in learning center, Hillcrest Innovations. Innovations is located in our Centerville office and is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. No appointment is necessary. We welcome you to drop by or to call (937) 424-4555 for more information
Hearing Product Options
Technological and medical services continue to evolve.
Instruments and procedures now exist and range from over-the-counter products, to hearing aids dispensed by licensed professionals, to surgically implanted hearing devices.
Hillcrest is unique to the Miami Valley; we offer this full range of services within our practice. Southwest Ohio ENT Specialists and Hillcrest Audiology staff collaborate with you to provide the individualized care you need.
Please consider us to be your “one-stop-shop” for your hearing health care and call us to start your hearing improvement journey.
You have a choice of how you prefer to power your hearing aids upon purchase.
- Disposable batteries that can be purchased at Hillcrest or retail stores. Battery life varies based on your hearing needs and your listening environment. On average, batteries last five to seven days.
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries that are recharged in a purchased charging station. Rechargeable batteries can save users from throwing away 100 hearing aid batteries per year. On average, a fully charged lithium ion provides close to 24 hours of hearing from a single charge.